Truth: Let’s go out and talk first (reaching out for Frank’s hand to put on his shoulder; to carry him out)
Frank’s thoughts: can I really accept him? His back is really very warm and comfortable
Truth: Frank, are you alright? (putting her down on the seat in the garden)
Frank: yess.. i am feeling just fine (Frank looked away while Truth still holding her hands)
Truth: Will you be willing to be my girlfriend?
Frank: (Looked at Truth in Shock) Stop Kidding. It is not really funny. We don’t suit each other.
Truth: Why not? You haven’t yet. You know you are my first person that i really love and hope to be with you forever.
Frank: Are you very sure that i am the first girl that you like? I mean I looked very ordinary and not pretty. And on the other hand, you are always surrounded my many pretty girls, and you are telling me that you don’t have any girlfriends before?
Truth: YES. I don’t have. Though I am very popular in school (with a grime), you take note of me, don’t you? You are the first girl that I really love. I am a serious lover and I take relationships very seriously. I once told a friend that I am wearing a mask that no one knows. I am a very different person. A person who has low confidence and used my laughter to hide my emotions and my low self-esteem. I longed to find someone that I truly loved and care about me.
Frank: Are you very sure?
Truth: You wait for a while (he ran to the nearest provision shop)
Truth: pls close your eyes
(Truth set up “somethings”)
Truth: you can open your eyes now
Frank: saw a heart shaped make up of sparklers.
Truth: Will you be my girlfriend? One and only true love
Frank:...
(Before she can say anything, Sharon called ...)
Sharon: Frank, we got to gather now. Come on.
Frank: Alright...and off she went. (look at Truth and she turned away)
Truth: (sit) How can i touch her heart?
No comments:
Post a Comment