December 20, 2010


Just when my mood was getting better, I got seriously mad again.

" my friend PS me again, and this time is like she told me just a few minutes when i was about to reach again". I sort of know that she was busy this few days, but she promised me to go out... okay, should not be nagging about her...but still quite mad. and though i say to let her test her own medicine, i won't do it after thinking about it...=)

But if you happened to be reading this, ya... But i will soon be happy again. But don't Ps me last minute again. I don't mind that you are late, BUT DON'T PS ME =(

This few days, flooded with videos to do. i think i saw like blur images when i am walking back from school... Thousands and one thing to do...too many things to do and time is precious.

And sorry guys, for changing the timing for programme planning. But i promise to finish doing on thurs=)

I was also partially mad this few days, becos of my dad and the story book wasn't published yet=(

No comments: