December 12, 2010

Reality game part 6

Truth's thoughts: should i talk to her and ask her for a reply...perhaps she does not want to reply me?

Noisy boy: Are you going to prom tomorrow?

Quiet girl: Maybe not.

Noisy boy: As the sky turns blue, will you be there for me?... Lets' meet in the middle of the ballroom at 12am. I will be waiting there for you no matter what happen.

(before quiet girl can reply, noisy boy has gone offline)

Quiet girl's thoughts: should i go or not? (she stared at puff who is fast asleep. Puff prepared a another dress which is exactly the same for Quiet girl). I think i will get some sleep and think about it tomorrow.

The next day...

Ryan: how is it? are you ready for the prom tonight? So have you talk to the girl of your dreams and meet her tonight?

Truth: sort of yes. I have tell her who i am, however she did not give me any reply. and i got sort of worried that she won't come to the prom tonight, so i make an "agreement without getting her reply"

Ryan: cool man! first time, hearing you woo a girl. It seems that you hit a hard nail.... hEY, do you know who she is?

Truth: I sort of guess that she is Frank. but she did not tell me whether my guess is correct or not.

Ryan: So until now, you are still not sure who are you confessing to?... hey wait a minute, you sort of guess she is Frank and you confess to her?... does that mean that you like Frank?

(before Truth said anything, Truth and Ryan spotted Puff and Frank walking toward them)

Truth walked forward to them.

Truth: Hello. Will you be going to the Prom tonight? (Truth looked at Frank)

Puff: of course, i will go to the prom tonight. (Puff looked at Truth and looked at Frank)

Truth: How about you, Frank?

Frank: erm, i am still thinking about it. I suppose maybe not... Sorry, we got to go now, class is starting soon. (Dragging Puff away.)

Puff: Bye Truth.

Ryan: Give up, Truth. I think Ms Frank has no interest in you at all. On the other hand, I think Puff is in love with you. Maybe You will like to change your choice.

Truth's Thoughts: It looks like she is not coming to prom tonight at all.

Truth: I am very confident that Frank likes me. (Thinking about the words that they chatted at first)

Ryan: I admire your courage. But i doubt so. Do you need my help?

(The night of prom)

Puff: are you going to prom tonight? (busy preparing her dress and putting on make-up)

Frank's thoughts : (still sitting in front watching tv, but her mind is somewhere else: should i go and meet the guy that i always wanted to know who he is?) since I know that truth can't possibly like me. But...

Frank: I don't think i will be going. Enjoy your night, k.

Puff: all right, but... never mind. I will enjoy myself. haha! meeting new guys and meeting truth.

Frank: You are meeting Truth?

Puff: haha! yes, we had a date.

Puff's thoughts: no matter what i will tell truth that i like him.... i am sorry Frank. let me borrow your quiet girl name and tell him that i am Quiet girl.

Puff: Bye Frank. (Whispering, sorry Frank)

(Puff leaving the house)

Frank's thought: Sorry Noisy boy. (watching television program)

Frank went to on the computer.

(On the computer, it shows : no one is online currently)

zzzzzzzzz...you got a mail

feme: Hey Frank, you are not to prom tonight? Do you want to join in a treasure hunt game?

Frank: huh? Treasure hunt? I thought you want to go to prom tonight

Feme: At first yes, but i think about it and felt like not attending. After all, not many of my clique is going, so We decide to play this treasure hunt game. Do you want to join in?

Frank: I think i will like to join in. Thanks for the invitation. haha!

Feme: okay! we shall meet at tiong at 7pm. You will be in sharon's group. By the way, the last station will be in the prom ballroom. haha! i set it cos i wanted to take a look at the prom. Is that okay with you?

Frank: yes, it is okay.

(At 7 pm, Frank set off)

(meanwhile, Puff is busy mixing around with people in the ballroom and Truth came.)

Puff: hey Truth, you came?

Ryan: haha! Puff, you looked great today. May i ask you to dance?

Puff: yep, but wait... i got something to tell Truth. (being dragged away by Ryan)

Truth went out to the garden alone, waiting to go back to the ball room at 12 am. He walked through and fro... feeling very anxious.

-----------------------------------------
Meanwhile. frank was still on a treasure hunt with her other friends

Sharon: Hey frank, we are going to lose. Our group got to break up to look for the other clues. Can you go to the prom first? to look for the crown and take a photo of it first?

Frank: All right, I suppose i can go there alone first.

-----------------------------------------
back at the prom.

Puff: Hey Truth. So you are in the garden. i have been looking for you, high and low.

Truth: Hi Puff, why are you looking for me? is there anything?

Puff: Erm, Truth. I have something that i wanted to tell you. and i suppose that it will be better to tell you face to face. ...actually I am Quiet girl.

(Meanwhile Frank was hiding behind the pillar, hearing the conversation)

Puff: I wanted to tell you this and through the conversation, i have slowly grow to love you.

Truth: you are Quiet girl?... (he went into shock, how about Frank?)

Puff: and yesterday, you ask me whether do you want me to be your girlfriend and my answer is yes.

Truth: erm... sorry, but i think that there is a misunderstanding here. I am very sorry. Are you really quiet girl?

Puff: yes,... we have been partner for the competition for about one month.

(Frank's heart sank, when she heard Puff confessing to him.)

Frank's thoughts: so Noisy boy is really Truth...and Puff really like Truth a lot. (Frank walked away slowly)

(Meanwhile, Ryan was also in the garden, he heard the conversation and saw Frank hiding in the pillar and walking away in tears.)

Truth: Sorry, i think that there is a misunderstanding. I thought that you are quiet girl is someone and confess to her. I am so sorry about this.

Puff: but I really love you a lot. Why can't you love me too? who do you like?

Truth: I am so sorry about this...(walk away, leaving Puff alone in the garden)

Ryan: Hey truth, i have something to tell you (dragging truth away to the side)

Ryan: I heard your conversation about the love confession. and sad to tell you, i am not the only one to heard it. Someone heard it and left with tears. You apparently broke 2 ppl hearts in one night.

Truth: who?

Ryan: Frank heard it too. She heard the whole conversation.

Truth: really? she really heard it? and she cried? where is she now? I got to explain to her.

Ryan: Are you sure you really like Frank? she does not look like she suits you, do you know? and after all, she is not Your QUIET girl. she is just an ordinary girl who is just an average girl

Truth: I understand that. but i just cannot stop thinking and looking at her. I got to explain to her. Where is she now? tell me.

Ryan: she left and she looked like she is walking towards the backstage of the ballroom.

(Truth ran to the backstage, looking very worried and anxious)

Ryan: Love is just like this. Hope that all lovers will be forever together.

--------------------------------------------------
(at the backstage, it is very dark)

Truth: Frank, are you there? can you hear me?

(a pot dropped and a clanking sound was made)

Frank's thoughts: oh my leg, it hurts. I think i must have sprained it. what a bad day. (Frank started to sob) my best friend is with the person that i loved. My best buddy online is the person that i wished that he could love me. All went wrong...

Truth: Frank, are you there?

Frank's thoughts: I must have been hallucinating. That seems to be Truth's voice. It can't be...

(as Truth's voice got louder)

Truth: are you there, Frank? answer me please. I am sorry, k. Please come out.

Frank's thoughts: Oh my leg, it really hurts.

Frank: Is there anyone, I am here.

Truth: Is that you Frank? wait for me.

In the dark. Frank and Truth met.

Truth: what happened, Frank? Are you alright?

Frank: I tripped over the shelf and i sprained my ankle. and now i can't walk.

Truth: Can you get up? I will help you up.

Frank: my leg really hurts a lot. I can't get up now.

Truth: Come, i will carry you on my back.

Frank: is that alright? erm... i think no. Can you get someone to help?

Truth: Are you avoiding me? (touching Frank's face which is covered with tears.)

Frank: No...(with her voice sounding rough). why should i avoid you?

Truth: Because You know that your best friend, Puff confess her love to me. and you are afraid that you will...

Frank: No. I am not avoiding you. Though i know that she likes you. I knew that... and you are just a normal friend. why should i avoid you?

Truth: (Holding Frank's shoulder and looking into her eyes. Frank tried to avoid direct eye contact.)... because you like me.

Frank: No. (Trying to push his hands away)

Truth: Hear me out, okay! I don't love Puff. I only treated her as a friend. My heart lies with you. I really love you, Frank.

Frank: (in a shock, before she can say anything)...

Truth hugged and kiss Frank. Frank tried to resist but in the end, give in.

Frank: But why me?

Truth: (still hugging Frank) Haha! i did not notice you in the first place, Frankly. But i sort of got attracted to you, when you seems special as everyone surrounded me and started to greet me but you did not. I got really curious about you. I started to notice you and your every actions. Your smile really captivated me. Your words and your silent really keep my heart pumping. The feelings that whenever i meet you, is really very different from what i had with other girls.

Frank: that is because that you are always being chased by girls. Now, you are just thinking that i am a person, or perhaps a goal that you wanted to achieve. And now, you reach the goal. you will simply kick me aside.

Truth: No. That is not true, and i will prove it to you...

No comments: