It has been a long time since I type here. Ha-ha! Today, I manage to sort of guess correctly the things that 2 of my friends gave me and it makes me happy. Because, it makes me feel that horoscope is sort of real and link to every human in terms of their personality. I like the feelings of able to look through people’s mind and I can be very frank and sometimes to frank. Haha! It is nice to sort of analyze people true personality, the personality that they longed to hide it. As a scorpion, I like to sort of dig it out. And that how people used to avoid Scorpio. So don’t let me be “interested” in you as a specimen.
Human are so magical in terms of their emotions. They show many sides of emotions and feelings that they longed to hide. And of course, that includes me too- I don’t like others to dig my inner feelings. Yet I longed to understand how I really feel. Though I don’t like to hear, I still want to know. This blog seems to be a platform for me to release what I wanted to say. Though some point in time, I will still hide it.
This few days, I have been feeling sort of sad. I felt that life is really very saddening and I am really emotionally drained from the upcoming projects and reports to do. I felt that currently I am in the avoidance stage, where I go with my emotions and feelings instead of my logic and rationale. I being to avoid doing things that I really hated and started to immerse myself with Television programme. It is a miracle that someone actually finds out and tells me that, “Are you using it as an escape”. I got a shock at that time; I felt that she is actually correct. Perhaps I am just escaping from something, someone...
My determination is also decreasing. I test myself using the MRT tracks. It is stupid but at least it helped me to test how well can I resist. There is sort of a more comfortable road home from
This few days, I kept watching mischievous Kiss. I really like the male character, seong jo, expecially his evil smile. Boys like him is sort of annoying but that what girls like about him. But at least he is VERY faithful. I can keep watching the show non-stop. Perhaps it is partially, i am in the avoidance stage. I really liked him a lot. It is the first time that i really talked about idol in this way... Perhaps bad influence from Yixin (counsellor...pls take note) It makes me feel like falling in love. Ha-ha! But it is not time yet for me...(-_______-)
No comments:
Post a Comment