November 29, 2010

Reality game part 5

Truth's thoughts: Did i make a correct guess? She is actually in love with me...

-------------------------------------------
For the following week before the night at the prom, Truth was waiting online for his quiet girl. But strangely quiet girl was never online.

Truth's thoughts: where have she gone?

(back in school)
Truth and Frank walked past each other everyday, without a word of communication. Perhaps, they just lacked of opportunities to talk as Truth was always surrounded with girls.

November 8 2010: Truth saw Frank walking right in front of him. He ran forward, wanting to grab hold of her bag like what he always did to others. But before Truth could grab her bag...

Ryan and Truth other's girl friends: Hey Truth!! (touch Truth's shoulders)

(Ryan could sense that Truth wanted to talk to Frank as he saw Frank just an arm length away from Truth)

(Frank who heard the Truth's commotion, turn around and look at Truth. Truth looked into Frank's eyes... Before he could utter a word, Frank looked away and walked further and further away.)

This carries on for the whole week. Just like two strangers...walking past each other

(The night before prom)

Truth:zzzzzzzzzz (out popped a window) Quiet girl was online

Truth's thoughts: She is online.

Truth: Hello, are you there?

Frank's thoughts: Should I reply back?

Quiet girl: Yup, I am Here.

Truth: How are you? WHy are you not online for the whole week?

Quiet girl: Just that, I am avoiding someone...( Frank wanted to delete what she type, when a bell ring and she accidentally press on the send key)

Truth's thoughts: who is she avoiding? Me?

(At the door)

Puff: Hey Frank, I am sleeping here tonight. Going to camp with you. I need some ideas about the dress that i am wearing to the prom night tomorrow. (Before Frank could say a word, Puff went to the room)

Puff: Frank, could you get me a drink?

Frank: ALright!!

(Msn)

Truth: Are you avoiding me? The other time, did i guess correctly? You like Truth?

(Hey, the com is on. Let me see who is Truth talking to? Puff reading the computer.)

Puff's thoughts: Frank like Truth and she did not tell me about it...

Puff( using quiet girl's name:): Erm, No... I don't like Truth, he is so arrogant, like to play with girls...

Truth: Erm, he is actually not like that. Perhaps, it is what others see him to be as. But he is quite a nice person and he treat people with sincerity especially his love ones... What if...

Puff: I don't see him as this type of person (Puff is just lying). and what if?

Truth: I tell you That i am Truth.

Puff's thoughts: he is truth. Frank is talking to Truth.

Truth: and if i tell you that i love you...

Puff: He is truth and i am talking to truth. He likes Frank...

(Meanwhile, Frank:" Puff, your drink is here")

(Puff, immediately sign out from msn)

Truth: She is offline. I wonder how she felt about me. Did she get a shocked. Am i too direct?

(Puff and Frank was sharing ideas about Puff's dress for tommorrow's prom until late at night.)

-------------------------------------------
(When Puff was asleep, Frank went online...)

No comments: