After the lecture ended, Frank ran home... Truth went out with his other friends to the nearby shopping center to continue their chat.
Truth: Yawn!! i am feeling so tired.
Ryan: You deserve it, for chatting until late at night. So who is the girl that you have been chatting with for so long? huh!! There is so many girls waiting for you in school, mr prince charming. So who is the girl who manage to open your heart?
Truth: I am not sure myself too. She says that she was in the same course as us in the same school. At least, that narrows down to just 300 students in the course.
Ryan: You haven't seen her face yet? that's like so long since you chatted with her online? You are so slow...
(Truth suddenly became very quiet)
---------------------------------------------
Back at home, Frank immediately on the computer...
Frank thoughts': he is not home yet.
Frank waited in front of her computer...until she fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------
Ryan: wow, we have been chatting for so long. Lets' go for dinner now. I wan to eat...
Truth: Sorry Ryan, I think you will have to go with the rest. I promise my mother to eat dinner at home.
Ryan: Wow!! when are you such a good boy? I really wonder...is it really auntie or the mystery girl
Truth: I really got to go!! and i really wanted to tell you... You are full of rubbish
(Chuckled**)
------------------------------------------
Truth's thoughts: oh my!! It is like midnight. I wonder will she be online now. Click!! Oh she is online!!
Noisy boy: hey!! what are you doing?
------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, " YOU got a mail!! zzzzzzzzzz"
Quiet girl: oh he is online now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment