November 26, 2010

Reality game part 4

Puff: Why are you talking to him? He knows you? why are you both talking....

(Frank was lost in the thoughts, wondering and recalling what happened just now)

Frank's thoughts: he actually knows me! Frank!!...(Still thinking), I must be hearing it wrongly...

-------------------------------------------------------
(In class, Ding Dong!! Class ended)

Mr Tan: Hey class, wait!! I have a question. Just wanted to see a raise of hands who is going for the prom tonight.

(Almost the whole class raise the hands, except Frank and a couple of boys)

Puff: Frank, you are not going to the prom?

Frank: I am not sure, let me think about it. I am very tired...

-----------------------------------------------------

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....you got a mail

Quiet girl: Who is that? Oh Noisy boy.

Noisy boy: how is your day again?

Quiet girl: Just alright. it wasn't a very good day, anyway! I got a bash on my face by a basketball. And my specs fell on the ground.

Noisy boy: (what a coincidence, Frank got hit by the basketball too and her specs fell on the ground. Is it really FRANK that i chatting with. Let me see what happen...) so what happen next.... are you alright?

Quiet girl: Yep, just had a bruise on my head...but fine. Ermmmm, nothing really happened...except, he pick up my specs...

Noisy boy: That good.... Who is the he? You mean... the guy that you like?

Quiet girl:.......yeeeeeeesssssssss... it is like so embarrassing in front of him. I hope to go in a hole when he picked up specs... (oh CRAP, i does not know his identity and i have told him so many things.)

(Just as Noisy boy was about to ask if quiet girl was Frank, Quiet girl went offline)

Noisy boy: 0___0!!! she went offline...

----------------------------------------------------
Quiet girl's thought: did i tell him too many things. It can't be so coincidence... that i am talking to Truth... it can't be the truth.

No comments: