Early in the morning, went out with my friend to ECP. It had been a long while, a few months back since I went to ECP. Too busy these few months. Lack of exercise, no stamina and apparently, age is catching up. Cycled to Marina barrage through the connector... This time, at least I did not keep banging into walls often. Only bang twice and did not cause any tiles to drop. But still, I could not keep up to my friend's speed... but being a sweet friend, she encouraged me and waited for me. HAHAHA.
After that, she brought me to parkway parade as i tend to lost my way often. And there, i met my cousin. Good news, he was going to ask the girl to be his gf soon. It had been long since i heard some good news from my maternal side. But good, it also means no one going to give me a spare room to keep my clothes. Haix... but happy for him. Hope he will be able to find the feeling that he wants soon. But still quite confused... how can a guy ask someone to be a girlfriend if he does not feel for the girl... maybe love needs time to "grow"?
Next, haha! being a super sweet cousin, he accompanied me to bugis junction to meet my friend. Often, I lost my way especially if it is not regular route. Haha! that's why, neither I go for the driving test or drive. Take public transport also a problem liao. haix. But anyway, glad to meet another friend... too long never meet her le. still the same old us... walk around and ate japanese food at bugis cube. A super ulu place... and she accompanied me to walk around so that i can go home when someone is around... haha! forgot to bring my key. I think getting more and more sotong liao.
In the night, too tired le. chat with online friend for a while and slept. Dun know whether it is right to keep chatting online... my cousin asked me to go for the dating app where you have to pay for it....
No comments:
Post a Comment