July 3, 2016

Going to go mad. Super envious of my cousin who got married to his love of his life. I mean when can I find one? Online? So insecure. Around friends? Dun even meet new guys... forget it. Haix

Collected my school books. Starting the study regime n work regime. The hq ppl is coming to check the classroom n lots of things on monday. Life is it about work n study. I really wants to go overseas to see and open my vision to different things. Since there is no one to tie me down, I really want to explore the world when my parents still have each other and are healthy. I can be more independent and sensible... wanted to fulfil my dream of volunteering at rural places since no commitment.

Jus received a gd news! My best friend is now attached. Happy for her and now left with me le. But really feel glad for her. The one that she say runs slowly n need to be waited... is her fated one. Life is so unpredictable. But on the other hand, my Bro fell out of love. Life...

Time to sleep n to memorize the notes tmr. Pray n hope that the 1 will be out soon. Should I go for class gathering, but if I booked the hk ticket then confirm dun need to go le. Wanted to see how others r doing though...

No comments: