January 15, 2013

Today, I went to my workplace with the super stressed look. My TO was saying that haha! don't stressed don't stressed and the ICP is in the file for me to check. My work is just piling up with the super lack of internet in the place where I can't check my mails. My  50 ICP ( to be check), 2 home reports, 2 Case conference reports, daily documentation, daily group plans...it just seems endless with my case conference coming up and not to mention that I have to do inservice and case discussion and cae presentation- 4 presentation in each month. With this is only my task with level 1 (my workplace), I still have my level 4 (workplace) work... with 20 ICP to go and I just clear some, though it was not very timely...

Apparently, either I look seriously too stress (because I get red easily) or someone say something to her. She told me is just work la, dun get too stress. But for me, it is hard not to get stress with all the work piling up. IS IT???

No comments: