actually, I am supposed to be sleeping. I know it is a bit too early...at 8.54 pm. But my mind is at the half awake region. (That was positive).
Wow, I knew that many of my classmates had changed in terms of looks, personality, achievements. However, I did not think that one would change to such extreme...that was beyond what i thought she would be. Anyway, I just needed a place where I can talk freely. I promise that I would not say out, So I won't say much.
I just finished my personal statement and the reference letter yesterday. I immediately sent to my lecturer without any thinking as I seriously did not want to edit any more things. The way I wrote, wasn't like me at all. But anyway, I just wrote whatever was inside the letters or results book that I collected throughout my years of studies. And the next day, straight in the morning, my lecturer immediately replied me and emailed me to inform me to collect from the admin counter. He was like 'quick'. Up in mind, I was thinking that either I wrote a perfect essay of myself or simply was just 'flawless' for him to edit.
Tomorrow will be another tuesday. I hope my application to overseas university will pass through. Hopefully, my legs will allow me to travel safely there. Anyway, I got informed of one mission trip. I am intending to go, however I have some work commitment. I wanted to go so much. Hope that I can discuss with my supervisor and have sufficient leave to go to cambodia.:)
Time for a good sleep after a long long longgggggggggggggg day.
Should i make use of the egg to make a cake?
No comments:
Post a Comment