Finally, I made a brownie cake with my patients. I left it in the oven to bake and asked my assistant to wait for the 'time' up. That day was a busy day, with my patient hospitalized in the morning, some fell and required check-up and I need to run group session. In addition, I had a surprise home visit. It was a super busy day and I was simply exhausted. Luckily, I took annual leave the next day to settle my uni registration. I hope that I can get into the college with my friends. Sigh...
Did I talk about the outcome of my cake? Haha! My assistant left a piece of brownie cake for me when I came back. It taste nice. However, it was as hard as stone. I tried to pinch the cake, yet it just did not budge. But it was still a semi-success. Because I am still able to bit it and it taste delicious. The amount of sugar that we add into the cake was 2 cups. Sugar rush!!! Initially, the amount of sugar written in the recipe was 3 cups. It was horrible.
I had almost 1 presentation every week. I think I am going to go mad sooner or later. It was tiring. At times, I really feel like giving up and was asking myself that if I want to give up, 'why do I need to go for further studies relating to my course. After all, it was a very specialised course. However, it was what I chose.
Actually, I was very bothered about touching people because of my seriously sweaty palms. So I hate to touch my friends and even patients. In year 1 and 2, I don't really dare to touch them because I am afraid that they will be uncomfortable with my touch. However when I started work, I did not really care because they can't really feel if your hand is wet because they are sweating during exercises. Moreover their desire to get well through the therapist's instructions and facilitation is much more important than my sweaty palm.
I am trying to get use to my job. Yet, there were too many ups and downs that I could not handle. Just have to take it step by step. Look forward and heck care. I believe that all gods will be there for me to guide my way.
Believe
No comments:
Post a Comment