April 12, 2010

2 weeks had already passed and soon, i will be going back to school. There are lots of mixed feelings around and i really hope that i lived in thailand too. But of course, i should be very grateful that i was borned as a Singaporean in the first place and received good education and simply led a peaceful life until now. The simplicity on the mountain attracted me to stay. but sort of, because I am not studying and really lived on the mountain. the villagers who lived on the mountain hoped to live in the city one day, while the people in the city or other countries liked to live on the mountain. so contradicting after all. but some sort, it is just the life that people expected. Almost everything being on facebook, i will stare at the photos that we had taken in thailand. I really hope that one day, there will be a chance to go back to the place.

this few days, since I came back from overseas. It seems that i have been going out almost everyday, meeting up quite a few friends. there are many talks around and of course continuing to pour sorrows too. it seems that many people had a lot of problems that everyone wanted to solve and it seems that a lot of people are still very uncertain about their future. Me too, one of them too and I am really getting tired by everyday and every minute. I don't know what will i expect every second. sometimes, people optimistic just killed me. I really admired them, and i am those who is super pessimistic but just kept everything.. because i don't even know what will i expect and there is a lot of people who keep telling me lots of things and simply does not know what i want. is time a factor for me to decide too. how come some knew what they want and what they need. what is the differences between each and every one else...

No comments: