Received the email asking me to go for the government scholarship interview this time round... it's so happened that the interview falls on the day before my birthday. I think that is one eve that I will be tense about ever since my o level and a level examination. And exam is comin and I haven't hand in my assessment that cost me 50% of my marks. But nevertheless, today I am feeling really tired and so I will probably skip my work today again.
This recent days, I have been reading blogs and I saw his blog. As the same, both of us know that that is the end... perhaps he senses it too. Though I m not sure if he is referring to me or not, I think the possibility is still very high that it is me. I asked my Friend and she said that if you think is really not possible, don't continue to message. Before sinking it further, is better to leave now... that further confirms that though how much I wanted to be in a relationship, I m still not ready for it. Another Friend of mine said if I said that I m not ready, when will you ever step in...? M I destined to be single? Perhaps so... finding the right one is important , rather than stepping into the wrong one...
Had a talk with my mum, and she told me that though our family is not rich, it also dun need me to support and there was one point pressuring myself to get a scholarship for the sake of school fees. However, I just want to save money as much as possible. So that I can go Travelling around the world in the future and in case, of any urgent needs. On the other hand, I really wanted it... as it is sort of a prestige to me. I applied it without informing my parents as I m not sure if I can get it or not. But my aunt said she should tell at least one of your parents... ok n here I m...
No comments:
Post a Comment