this new blog layout is so weird...anyway, just had a operation on wednesday and now, it is the two weeks of healing process...so nevertheless, there is no work for the common of days, but it also includes no SHOPPING and going out with my friends too, which includes no money to earn and my video shop work just started and I had to take MC, i think the boss will be so mad at me. but forget it.
Monday, i will be signing my permanent work contract and will be officially starting work on the 28 may. There is a lot of thoughts about it, but nevertheless i shall be brave and try my new job out. Next year, i will register as a SIM part time uni student and take up another different degree course. I seriously don't think i can continue with this job, after all it is too specialize and I don't think I will just stop at this stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment