June 23, 2011

it just that, it seems that everything is piling up. How i wish, time could really take a break and i could do whatever i wanted. I wan to rot on my bed even if it is just a moment. and i have meeting throughout the days and work all over. Later i am off to meet my friends for her birthday buffet. I am super poor now, yet i am happy when i give someone their gifts. But i always selected the wrong gift so that a bit sad when i did not see their smile on their faces...

anyway, i need to focus on my studies and catch up with the results and make sure that i can manage my projects and start on my studies...

pls provide me with the strength. I kept thinking about him, i hope that nightmare will stop soon...

No comments: