
haha! i finally managed to catch the final episode of Survivor last week. I always fell asleep while waiting for it to start, but finally i managed to watch it. That was one happy incident for me=)
Last last last friday, i went on a steamboat buffet with my friends and apparently, we ended up eating MUSHROOMS...all thanks to Jera who likes to eat mushrooms. I felt that the more you eat at the same shop, the more boring it would get. I ate at the same shop for about 5 times, so it was rather sian and tiring as the food was always the same. Got to try something else instead.
Last week, went with MZ to the seoul garden buffet. I simply loved the ice cream, though we only managed to order once because we did not know that it was the last order. What a pity!! But anyway, Mz thought that it was not that worthwhile. I felt that it was still worth the price because there are still ready cooked food for you and lots of variety of ice cream served to the customer. And most importantly, i manage to crack the cockles' shell and get it out. Failed all the time, so i was very happy and excited in getting it out. Except that i seriously come to a conclusion that, cockles rather get burnt (till it turned black) than to let you eat.
This week, most likely or should i say i am still considering whether to eat buffet for her 21st birthday. I am poor to the max. but I should still go, right?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got to lead a healthy lifestyle and finished my work on time. No more acting like a snail, i got to be faster in terms of my working speed. and i am back to wearing my retainers, got to promise myself that. My aunt's voice just rings in my head...can't stop it!!!
I think i must be paranoid to think that i sneeze whenever i see someone. I am sensitive to a certain perfume, can't stop sneezing.
No comments:
Post a Comment