
Rar...I dun know what to say. I think I did not work hard enough!! and I am going to collect all the teachers last comments after a practical test. I got CHAR, HL, HB s' comments now. " are you too nervous?" Hearing this after every practical test. Strangely, this time i did not run out of the room...crying. Perhaps Wz was with me this time round...or it may be because I have too many this kind of experience which I grown tired of it. How I wish I had the talent from my friend who has this ability to just talk every thing that make so much sense.
I JUST HATE TO TALK, and for the next viva test, I got to grab a friend and rehearse it with me. IF not, words are not coming out of my mouth again. and sorry friends, can u dun say this 2 word- "good luck", I am super sensitive to these words due to my primary school trauma. So jia you or other words are good but not these 2 words.
I am feeling so sad to do anything now. this week is a bad week. I almost got trapped in the lift 2x. It means that I have been trapped in the lift for 4x (2x- succeeded). and i realized that i GOT lift Phobia , I got super tense up when I was alone in the lift and will actually avoid taking the lift and climbed the stairs instead. and I lost my things... I am super sad and frustrated... there are no outlet for me to vent out my anger.
HOWhowhow... and the key to this problem is to WORK HARD AND STOP WHINING, u are ng xiangjun SO STOP all this and Work hard=) I really really love this pic, i got the postcard for this=)
No comments:
Post a Comment