February 27, 2011


haha! this few days, I really had a lot of fun.


1. After the exam on thurs, my friend and I surprised my birthday girl by having me appeared in front of her. However, it was not a perfect surprise after all because they came from the wrong way and i did not manage to get the candle to light up...as usual. But after all, we had a surprise for her and had at least a short chat before they have to chiong home to mug for their exams.


2. haha! After which, i managed to learn how to ride a Bicycle. It was so great to be able to ride freely and singly=) to my surprise, i managed to ride the bicycle on my own after about of 15 minutes of learning. Perhaps, this was becos of I had my 4 wheels basics and my 2.5 wheels basics. But haha! paritally thanks to Mz too=) After which I had buffet, i forgot what the name of the japanese restaurant but I just knew that the chicken wings were nice and there was a branch near our school. I had so much food that I almost threw all out. Almost only=)


3. I was involved in my friend's photoshoot for her final project...AS A assitant. It was tiring as I slept when they were shooting the model. Apparently the model was handsome and quite cute, but I was too tired to even look at him and his shots. Haha! But i learnt a lot of how a photoshoot actually look like and how they make-up for the model too. It took a whole full day, of course with some shopping too=) haha!and we had long john silver that night. never eat long john for a LONG LONG TIMe.


4. Went on a one-day cruise with my parents. haha! initally it was fun as the ship began to leave Singapore for the sea. we went around from indonesia to Malaysia and back to Singapore. But we did not alight the cruise ship but just that it stopped in the middle of the sea and those passenger on board the ship can go to the casino or any place to play or relax. Initially, my dad said he could get a room but after which the crew member said that NO!! the reason of why No was too long for me to say. In the end, i played psp in the restaurant for the whole day until my psp said NO batt! and I ended watching shows. But it was a nice and fun experience=)


5. Hope that next week, i have more fun than these. haha! tomorrow, I will need to go back to school to borrow and return books. And the girls are off to Hong kong now. So nice=)

No comments: