today is christmas eve. This few days is so busy with projects. and i need to finish all my projects, hopefully by tonight. But i seriously, i am buried with projects, outing and books. yet, it is christmas, so i hope that i will be out with my friends for celebration and meeting out. Hopefully to stack everything up, but it does not seems well. Hope that a new year, will be a good start for me.
Today, went out with v and j to eat buffet again. Going back to the same store and back to the same seat. seems to be taken up especially for us. But this time round, lesser dishes is available for our selection too. But it is equally fun. Yet, it is not that full for us. Now, that i am blogging I am already feeling abit hungry. Money really spend like water, this few days. That why, i don't like Christmas at all. Feeling extremely happy during the day, yet not very happy during the night. Perhaps because of the late nights that i spend this few days. I got to do something to my life and buck up.
Remain positive is the key and it can hardly work for me. I need fulfillment and responsibility and time for action to take place instead of just constant thinking about problems. I need evidences...
All the complains passes and now come to the interesting part. The moment, i met my friends today for lunch and dinner. I met a total of 3 friends, 2SL and 1LT. It is so cool and i am going to meet another SL and gang tomorrow. and vand j and xj went to esplanade to make a wish again.
Christmas is so not good for me. But wish everyone had a fun holiday. Christmas is here. but where is my santa...
No comments:
Post a Comment