haha! now there is no turning back already! the withdrawl letter is out and i have gotten the reply. quite confused but haha, i still feel quite happy... tomorrow got one of my worst subject examination, on the spot practical! crap shit! i will be shivering like i did NOW. I think i will wake up tonight with a FEver. I am feeling sick and having cough... and tonight there is NO STARS... where is my stars? I think i am talking crap after drinking a very thick coffee so bitter but so Cool!
ya, i got a shock. saw hsin ming in my school today! she suddenly appear in front of me, got a very short chat and went off to eat! hope to talk more but she seems to going to play basketball, haha!!! Examination is coming soon. and it seems i am going to MISS JER's birthday again!! later they sit flyer never tell me!!!
JIA YOU EVERYONE!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN THINK OF ME, I WILL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOU FOR YOU TO REACH OUT TO ME AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!! HAHA!!
WHEN YOU SEE THE STARS, LOOK OUT FOR MY STAR- IT WILL ALWAYS BE ABOVE UR HEAD!!
make ur wish come true- FLY THE BALLOON UP THE STARS WITH UR WISH, PROMISE IT WILL COME TRUE, come TRUE for me twice le!! MIRACLE DO HAPPEN... I ALWAYS BELIEVE...
No comments:
Post a Comment