Now, I has a new role which is a wife to my teddy. The year has been lots of happiness at home. On the other hand, there has been some unhappiness. But majority, there are more happiness and alot of things to give and take.
That is for my family.
How about my work wise? Thinking backwards, my first day as a trainee teacher, it had been quite relaxing. Though pay was very low, I felt relaxed and followed the instructions given. As time passed, I grad from a trainee teacher and became a full fledged teacher. Workload was more and I had to take more responsibility and work wise increased really a lot. Year after year... I pursued my degree and a scholarship too. The same year as my marriage starts, I got my degree and continued as a teacher...
Perhaps, it was the workload that I could not cope. Perhaps, cause I stressed over 'no kids' yet. Perhaps, I was just burnt out of the work and the same level that I have been teaching since five years ago. Every time was the same... nothing had changed much.
Watching the chinese 'offer' show, made me think of changing and finding some place which I could learn learn and move along... Thinking of other friends who took the brave step to move to other sectors and job, even if it was not due to covid.
No comments:
Post a Comment