March 7, 2018

hahaha! I was so busy the previous weeks. With lots of work pending and a 'special' kid to look after, it was just tiring to the beat. Teddy fell sick recently, and I could not look for him. Working late these few weeks, just to earn money... as my part time job was over and I was no longer working during the weekend. Miss my Teddy bear, but he told me that I need to be independent... hahaha! Alright, I had to be independent (roll eyes). Lucky, he do not know about this blog... if not I may get nag again (hee hee). Recently, Teddy kept asking me for BTO. Silly teddy! Where is my ring first? Need to save up for the house and money. He kept asking me to save and save. (roll eyes). My sweet little teddy, until now, though we had arguments, he was very understanding, sometimes sian because my tantrums... he was still very accepting and we tried our best to accommodate each other. He was always trying to help me and fulfill my cravings (even though he is a small eater)... and getting bigger and bigger... yet, he got more hug-gable.

In a relationship, there may be disagreement at times. However, it was very pleasant as we got to know each other and really understand each other.

Recently, one of my online friend texted me to ask me to find a girlfriend for him. But too bad, I don't had friends who wanted to date. Talked for a short while, before he gave up after me constantly asking him to date. Another thing, read an online blog from a online friend that I knew previously... Really feel happy for him that he is dating now!! congratulations to him. Finally, he holds the girl's hand... wheeeewheee. Really very sweet as he talks about his dating process in the blog. And if he was talking about the things that i previously told him on the blog. Jia You le!!!

No comments: