January 16, 2018

I jus received my timetable for school..another three more semester to go. Will be overseas next week, and I have to miss a rather important lesson. So no choice, I seek for one of my uni friend help to attend the lecture that I missed. Miracle happened, she is willing to help, even though she has no lesson. Very glad and thanks her for that...  Unlike my teddy, which I dun blame him for it. As he has a exam the following day.  But love my friend so much. She has been a very nice friend, who always help and give things and cheer people up whenever they need.  Really treasure her a lot. And hope she find someone that loved her dearly too.

So many semester to go, and to complete my bond. Requires a long time. Still got 3.5 years more. And I can't wait. I really hope that I can maintain my GPA and not keep dropping. And I also get my final gift upon graduation. Wish!!!

Recently, read a friend's blog. Maybe there is lots of misunderstanding... But all along, I still treat you as a friend. We can't go out, but I believe if u got anything u want to share or talk about it... U can still msg me. I can still be ur online friend, sk piggy. Hope u can find ur her /u really like  and click one day!!! :)

No comments: