September 26, 2015

Thinking about him, thinking about him. Dun know for how long. Perhaps is jus being a habit, yet I dun like this feeling. I deleted him away from Facebook and all my contacts. Simply too tired from all this... the half here, half there , non there. 

Jus feel that I fell for him too late and he has no feeling for me. So jus deleted him and unfriend from Facebook.  Is it a right decision as I kept thinking about him and bought things from taiwan... but if I can't tell him my past, I dun think it can last long. Perhaps, I knew what he wanted and I dun think I m right for it... so let's be it and delete him from my mind. Though I dun know how long it will take...

back from taiwan, he had proved me correct. from the way he answered sms and everything... i knew everything was gone. I was the one who let it go...so no point in chasing it back, i am also very tired from everything, very exhausted from thinking things that felt so uncertain. First time, feeling so uncertain. perhaps, i m not truthful to myself in the first place... so everything started wrongly and ended at a sudden stop. but i am really sorry, cos i knew that i might have bring him confusion too from the start. perhaps, we talked to each other on the app at the start was simply just a mistake...

our coincidental... from the place that i stayed when i was young, to the place in my jc, to the place that we work and stay... it is really like what you said, " we are so near , yet so far". I am really exhausted. sometimes, i really think that i need to be beaten up to be awake. and now is 28 september which is also your birthday...

since may 2014 to september 2015... this is really the end, isn't it so!


No comments: