January 21, 2014

haha! it is not very long since i blog. But Let's get back to blogging. Seriously, the semester had passed and I got back my transcript for 1 semester. The results was okay, but for some modules was disappointing. But nevertheless, it will not be worse than my therapy course. Thinking back, I realised that I have never regretted changing my direction in life and it is a fun and great course to be in. It is just a part of growing-up process and I realised that I have changed...in terms of my wants and I know what is my goal?

this few days, I am quite moody. Seeing all my friends getting attached, makes me envious. Having been through all these, I doubt I can get married one day...Unless the person really loves me a lot. It always make me wonder if me, this kind of people will get marry or even fall in love. I supposed it is really hard. So I need to concentrate my studies now. I really think I am forever buried in books and busy earning money. But I am better now, at least did not bury myself in work. Hahaha!!!

Best wishes to my friends who are attached now. Really very happy for them... haha! Hope to go to their wedding soon. WOOOOHHOOO!!! How about you?

No comments: