though these 2 days are public holidays and there is no school or work.... I really miss my kids. Have not been able to be with them, since last week. miss them so much and their super sweet look and hugs....Will only be able to see them next Thursday, which is like super long. I enjoyed being with them, but provided that there are no accidents and fighting.
Haha! love the batch... I love what I am studying now. Though there are many reports, I do not feel the stress and I enjoy what I learnt. But English is still an obstacle to me. Seriously, can't imagine that I am willing to spend the whole day on Wednesday in school, facing the computer and editing my report. I think I am growing in terms of maturity. Hope that I will get good grades for the first report.
LASTLY, happy holidays to everyone. I love my poly friends. Thanks for buying the charm and snow globe for me. LOVE U ALL SO MUCH...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment