I just told someone today that I just took a longer way to reach my goal but I will still reach it. Throughout all these experieces of part time and seeking for the right course, time is not wasted at the end. Because from all these years, I have learnt what i do not do well in, things that i dislike, things that i can excel and i have learnt many small little skills to help me to cope with part time jobs like cashiering skills, organisation, better memory to remember the steps of writing, how to read a cheque. Though these skills are not a big deal, i did gain and learnt something from it.
I felt that some people would take a longer route to just to discover what they would do well in. Some are searching for years and they do not know what they wanted to do. On the other hand, I am surprised that i actually have the courage to seek for what i wanted. These include changing career paths, giving up opportunities for degree, objecting to my parents' recommendations and taking a unpopular road. I am just very surprised... Somehow, I felt that I am not as soft as I looked. In fact, I am very stubborn to some things that I really want. But I would take the considerations of other people's looks and thoughts. My courage lies in having a strong family support which were their love for me. I might keep on complaining and looked like i will go and die any moment, but i will not do such things. Therefore, ' friends do not be afraid of that '. My aim is still to earn a lot of money... so i wouldn't die so easily.
haha! I am going to go for cambodia trip. this is one of my goals in life. Count down...left with 4 days. My next place is to mongolia for mission trip. Some people likes to travel to go and shop. But I just love to go mission trip and help out others...not that i am very 'wei da'. But it is just what I enjoy.
Life is just about doing what you enjoy, isn't it so?
No comments:
Post a Comment