January 18, 2012

I think i had really miss this place. Though this is only the 2nd day and the stress had not really arrived, i sort of expected that i will be running a lot of groups in this centre. However, being surrounded by endless talkative clients and smiling clients that would greet me every morning and even when they are going home...simply make me feel that i am welcomed and really happy every morning. This is so different as compared to other places where i am attached to, I get to eat with them and talk to them during lunch. Although it was a bit sad that i am not with my friends, being alone in my work place, where there won't be anyone to eat lunch with me... but strangely, i did not feel weird being at that place. And this is the first time, i ever look forward to running groups.

But it is a bit scary as i will be facing my lecturer while doing groups. But I will just feel very happy to run groups with the clients. The clients are very playful while some are very quiet. But all of them have a common similarity, which is their smiles. I really wonder is it because of the 6 years of experience in my previous supervisor, that she became a social butterfly in her current working place. But it is hard not to be in this place. I feel that i am super talkative in this place, not that i talk rubbish, but it is just that they are a batch of clients who won't judge you for who you are... so it is very happy to be just there. Not because of the environment but because of the clients there.

No comments: