
Life is very short and it all comes down to ashes. There is an ending to everything.
But at least, she led a strong life and despite all obstacles, she managed to overcome it. Just that ages as time goes by. I believed that you will receive more happiness and less suffering in the next life.
Strangely, i did not cry when i hear the news though i badly wanted to. I felt that i am a cold-blooded person as i promised never shed a tear when death news is being heard.
When i heard the good news yesterday, that you are doing fine. I was really happy. I am sorry that i did not see you for the last time. But i never regret in my decision, because i know you want me to help others. But just that, why did not you wait for my birthday to be over and we can celebrate together. 10 more days... Perhaps, it was a kind of blood ties relationship feelings that i keep wanting to accompany you this few weeks. Going to your house and just sitting beside you, allowed me to just feel very peaceful and enjoyable. You are really cute and one of my best grandma that I had.
I am proud to be your grand-daughter and you will be my forever grandmother. And i know you will be forever beside me spiritually and protecting me, just like what granddad did.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment