It has been a very long time since i was here to blog, around 20 days i suppose. Most of my friends who are blogger are also lazy to blog, in which i wasn't able to see their updates.
I was really wondering why i am up here blogging when i was suppose to complete my crd though. I finished it and hopefully when my sup vet again, it won't be full of errors again. I really hope that that what she wanted though, this is the first crd that i had to edit so many times and in which i really think that it is the most detailed crd i had even done. I did not know that a model could even be used in this way though.
last 2 weeks was a really really depressing week for me. I was like bombed with a lot of comments in which i really hope to improve, but just i had this barrier and fear that just stopped me from improving. My sup is really a great sup, she often tell me the areas that i need to improve and give me constructive feedbacks and now it only lies in whether i will be able to improve my own abilities. If i can really try to push myself and remove all the fears, i will be super contented. After all, i would really want to push myself and do not let my sup down too.
Give yourself confidence.=) and jia you. Today, is so depressing, my initial ax goes bong again and treatment plans, my brain cells are apparently dead by week 5. and all i want is to take a long break and it is so nice that this friday, i will have my crd presentation. Congratulations to me.
*just saw two friends of mine dating and wanting to get married le on facebook. haix...
No comments:
Post a Comment