happiness always seems so short-lived. This is the first time, i really feel that i really miss my patients. Although some of them scolded me, which traumatises me especially the first few weeks of clinicals. But i really wanted them to faster recover and leave the hospital. I am excited and happy that they have improvement and manage to finish completing the tasks. Though their way of doing is a bit of compensatory methods. I felt that i am not a good Occupational therapist student but i am really going to try my best for this year. Hoping to manage to graduate in time with the rest. After 2 years, finally i managed to find what the real reason of wanting to stay in this course. I hope to go to a physical setting to do though it is so unlike me.
ru guo you ren wen wo, wo yao zhuo ge shu mo zi ne zhi liao shi...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment