October 1, 2010


yesterday, I really felt like crying and I got a shock...was in a blank yesterday. cried on Tuesday because I felt that I really cannot make as a therapist. But in the end, after speaking to my mummy... I just continue on to see first. Though I have plans on what I wanted to do after quitting this course, but whether I am able to get into the course is still a question mark. So i have to preserve on. at least for this week, and really let me seriously considered about my future.

right, back to thursday, I lost control and haha... I don't know whether I am able to speak out here... so haha! but I lived in anxiety and shock in the afternoon. So exhausted especially when i only have the 7-11 food. plus a drink. So hungry... in order to replenish my energy, I got to eat more from now onwards. and I promise myself that I will always remain a smile forever...haha! But at least there is an improvement, at least I am still able to laugh or smile at her though my heart feel like crying and my tears almost flows out. So remaining happy is the best medicine cos one will never know when they will die... always remain happy and positive and just do your work... as long as you tried your best to do it, no matter how bad or good results will be...as least you can tell yourself that you have tried and it is just the destiny or your memory or skills or knowledge that is not up to the criteria or expectation.

But at least you have tried...so smile like me. haha! at least now , whenever i go I always suddenly laugh...perhaps just a way of relieving stress and smile at those funny things. Oh my god, and i started to open up after exposing to little kids, though i am still quite quiet during attachment. But at least, I am happy...

Got to do 2 planning but i did not really know their case well. Really hope that my document that i did over the nights and the planning and finding resources for today activities and the 2 treatment session that i am carrying out today will be fine... after all, i won't die if i did badly only i just had to say good bye. so hope that i get rid of my timid character and bring up the courage that i had when i climb the rocks. and ...having the constant thought of having the best for my patient, i will tried my best. smileZ

My favourite music and it is playing in the radio!! loved it
today is friday and sat, i WILL DO MY BEST TO DO THE 2 ASSESSMENT =)

xIaNgJun
the joy is always in you, find it and always smiles.

No comments: