September 12, 2010

I had my long- awaiting pepper lunch express today! and i found out that the dress that i wanted to buy isn't what i expected to be. SO i did not purchase it! what a relief!


went to tiong, bugis, followed by chinatown to see the fair and the lighting! resting at the bus stop, cos our legs are breaking!! photo taking session!

and i bought a book of sticker for my kid too! Overall, the day seems to be perfectly nice! but I am still feeling very sad, though i did not really show out. wanted to binge on some food but realise that my ice cream in the fridge is gone! wanted to ask others out but realised that the timing for buffet is only limited to some of my friends! and they are not free! so sad! if my mood did not change for the better tomorrow! i shall eat buffet alone by MYSELF.

my attachment is going to start soon, i guess! hopefully! and anxious to know where i am going, most likely the notice will be coming out tomorrow! what is the best time to get this shock? I really hope that this time, there will not be any mistake and errors make by me... cos I REALLY WANTED TO DO A GOOD JOB. the last test...

No comments: