yoyoyo..phy spa finally finished
i was feeling quite upset at the period after spa
jus feel that my heart was quite empty and wishes to be alone
so i left my friends and went to the grandstand to be alone
last time in scondary sch whenever i m feeling upset
i will hide in the lib at one of the corner of the shelves to look at the scenary
that's was so usual that all my friends knew where i went whenever i m missing in action...
finally so many days have passed an di got my internet connection back
it can b considered as a relief as well as a suffering
both actually
dont actually know what to write since i have not written for a long long time
and thanx and goodbye
tomorrow our school got the so called youth olympics
and apparently the whole class is going
onli left with hsin ming and guozheng
i guess...we just sit at the "pandan" stadium and look at them ..duty is just to be a guest
sianz... bybye
1 comment:
Aya dun disencourage la
Haha I believe you can do it!
Today I went to JAE appeal
Well you see I fail my maths D7
:( I HATE Maths
But TP decided to give me
One more chance to appeal
Coz of my talents and results
Happy la but dunno can
Successful anot?
But whatever the outcome
I'll accept Coz
I gave my best shot
No Regrets!!
U go gal! Let's work hard together
My Dear Friend!
COME ON! LET'S GO!!! !!!
Post a Comment